Sunday, November 25, 2007

Toledo's Holiday Parade

Yesterday the GlassCity Rollers were in the Downtown Toledo Holiday Parade. It was cold!

I have decided that since my stage name is Vodkillah, every event must be attended with vodka in hand to share. So I showed up yesterday at 8 am with a boda bag full of cider and vodka. While attempting to put the boda bag over my head/shoulder for easy access and travelability, my feet came flying out from underneath me, I fell onto my bum and sadly, the boda bag itself. Which, it being cheaply made by Walmart's contracted asian slave labor, broke. This prompted an emergency drinking of the vodka. waste not, want not.

Fast forward 5 minutes later into the fire station we were parked at. And you see the photos that were taken.....


Whoo boy! What a sex shot. The red fanny pack does it I know.





An hour later, we are at the staging area where we were desperately just trying to stay warm. This is me posed on the front of (on top of) Mark Moffet's art car.



This is the aforementioned Mark Moffet with his art car to the left.



And this is the whole gang. (yes, it is a pitiful number of rollergirls--all of the lame girls stayed home)

From the left: Stephen, Jana and their daughter, Mark (on the phone), Vodkillah (me),Ima Zombie, Punk Monkey, Mela-drama, Annie Wrecks-it, and Stephen's other daughter.



***editor's note: These photos were taken with a new camera. I am not sure if I should keep it or not. Please leave any comments about the quality of photos. (click on each photo to get larger images)*****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lookin good!